From our central base on the sweeping Bay of Roses we enjoy walks on the dramatic Cap de Creus coastline, with a chance to uncover itís pretty whitewashed villages Ė Llanca, El Port de la Selva and the jewel in the crown, Daliís haven of Cadaques. Weíll also head inland for walks in the stunning La Garrotxa region dotted with extinct volcanoes.
- Fantastic coastal walking along the famous Sentier du Littoral
- Enjoy great Catalan cuisine with views out across the Bay of Roses at the contemporary Hotel Terraza.
- This unspoilt stretch of the Costa Brava offers pretty green coastline dotted with magical whitewashed villages
- Soak up Daliís legacy in the artist hideaway village of Cadaques
- Stride out inland and enjoy a complete contrast Ė green volcanoes and medieval stone towns