- Discover great coastal walks
- Hike the green hills of the Serra de Sintra
- Enjoy a day of fascinating sightseeing in Lisbon
- Choose from and easy walk or one that is a little more challenging.
- Explore Portuguese countryside and small towns.
Guided Springtime Walking and Sightseeing
in Ericeira, the Lisbon Coast of Portugal
2017 Holidays are for one week starting every Saturday from March 04 - May 20
By mid March when Canada is still covered in snow, the green hills of Portugal are bedecked with flowers and the average high temperature is 19 degrees. Portugal’s beautiful west coast has great coastal walks and the surprisingly green hills of the Serra de Sintra. This enchanting area of Estremadura attracted the Romans, Moors, kings and poets and today offers leisurely walks as well as history and culture. The one week holidays are based in the ocean-front town of Ericeira which is 45 km north-west of Lisbon.